Protect your family
from CO Poisoning
site is all about Carbon Monoxide (CO) Poisoning, awareness of the dangers and simple safety tips to help avoid
fatalities and illness in the home, office, garage, caravan or boat.
Carbon Monoxide is a highly
poisonous gas, a silent killer, but its presence can easily and cheaply be detected with a Carbon Monoxide Alarm, also know as a CO Alarm or Carbon Monoxide
1. Buy and fit an Audible Carbon Monoxide Alarm
2. Ensure all your appliances are serviced at least once a year.
3. Don’t block ventilation to your appliances.
4. Make sure your chimneys are swept and kept clear of debris.
5. If in doubt call for expert advice or emergency help.
Do not become a victim of the silent killer!
the UK there are many hundreds of fatalities a year from CO poisoning which could be avoided.
can be produced by any appliance burning gas, wood, oil or coal.
the UK alone, it is though that there are over 20 million households
who are insufficiently protected against Carbon Monoxide Poisoning.
This can be easily avoided with a CO Alarm.
Click here for more information on the
FIVE STEPS TO SAFETY.
Download this as a poster to warn others - Click here
If you have ever lost someone, through an accident in the home or for any other reason, you
might find the following site supportive: